Harbor is always looking for talented individuals who share our passion and believe that the behaviors of each of us can shape not only the success of the company, but also our own satisfaction with our work and life balance.
To be considered for current or future employment opportunities, please email your resume to our Human Resources Director at email@example.com.
Benefits are important - Harbor strives to provide a competitive benefit package for staff members.
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer pays 100% of employees group medical coverage (option to select coverage for family)
- Employer pays 100% of employees dental insurance (option to select coverage for family)
- Available pre-tax supplemental insurance (cancer policies, short-term disability, etc.)
- Eight (8) paid Company Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Continued Education encouraged
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Employer paid $15,000 Life Insurance Policy
Harbor provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, genetic information, political affiliation, military service or any other characteristic protected by law. Harbor complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Harbor is committed to complying with federal laws concerning employment eligibility of employees hired to work in the United States. In accordance with the immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986, Harbor is required to verify the identity and employment authorization of all employees by completing the Federal Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9. Under IRCA, Harbor must not knowingly hire or continue to employ any person not authorized to work in the United States, and must not discriminate because of national origin against U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, or authorized aliens.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Harbor has three immediate openings! Please complete the following form and attach resume for consideration.
- Environmental Scientist. Click here for full job description