Harbor provides a full menu of safety consulting services to a wide variety of industrial and governmental clients. These services include compliance audits for OSHA, MSHA, DOT, as well as company specific safety policies; safety program development; Process Safety Management assistance, process hazard analysis, Utility Industry Inspections and safety training.
Safety Compliance Assistance
- Assessment, development and implementation of complete Safety Programs for facilities regulated by OSHA and MSHA (30 CFR 46/47/48, 56/57/58 and 62).
- Auditing of existing safety programs to determine compliance status.
- Radiation Safety Program development and permit assistance.
- Onsite safety coordinator assistance.
Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Assessment, development and implementation of complete Process Safety Management (PSM) programs for facilities regulated by OSHA’s PSM Standard (29 CFR 1910.119).
- Assessment includes applicability of regulations to process chemical(s) and threshold determinations.
- Comprehensive programs have been developed that are customized to the process(es) and the facility. All 13 elements of the program are developed according to the standards as well as ANSI standards and good engineering practices.
- Expertise in process hazard analysis and appropriate methodologies utilized for the complexity of the process.
- Completion of 5‐year compliance audits of PSM programs.
- Assistance in evaluating existing training program(s) and recommending areas for improvement.
- Compliance auditing and plan writing to presentation of actual facility specific training.
- The following classes are available:
- 40/24/8‐hr HAZWOPER
- Permit – Required Confined Space Entry
- Respiratory Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment/Fall Protection/Working at Heights
- Hot Work/Fire Watch
- Hazard Communication/Spotter Training
- Facility‐specific training for compliance with specific standards (i.e., PSM, RMP, SPCC, etc.)
- MSHA New Miner and refresher training (Surface Instructor)