Join Our Team!
Harbor is always looking for talented individuals who share our passion and believe that the behaviors of each of us can shape not only the success of the company, but also our own satisfaction with our work and life balance.
“Harbor cares about their people as much as they care about their clients. The team is very professional; they help each other out, are collaborative, and really like and respect each other.
Harbor promotes career growth through both professional development opportunities and challenging work assignments and provides a great work-life balance.
We go out of our way to provide excellent service and quality work, with a team of professionals who are subject matter experts.”
– Pat Biter, Project Manager
Want to Join Our Team?
Current Job Openings
Environmental Senior Project Manager
Harbor’s Senior Project Managers have extensive environmental experience, preferrably within the consulting field and are responsible for providing technical expertise to clients and staff in the areas of compliance assurance, permitting, auditing, and due diligence, as well as actively marketing and promoting Harbor’s efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Engineering, or related degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in environmental permitting and compliance as either a consultant or senior EHS staff member
- Consulting experience preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years project management experience
- Able to work well with a team or independently
- Excellent time management, communication, technical writing, and proof-reading skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Travel will be required
Harbor’s Project Engineers manage preliminary and design projects, manage construction projects with engineering oversight, develop business and serve clients’ needs.
- B.S. in Engineering, Civil Discipline preferred
- Registered engineering intern or professional engineering license in Arkansas strongly preferred
- Two (2) or more years’ consulting or industry experience, regulatory permitting experience valued
- Minimum of one (1) year project management experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent technical writing, verbal, computer, and organizational skills
- Must have experience in civil engineering design; site development design is preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Suite, and/or other design software
Harbor’s mid-level systems developer will have programming experience to work closely with our digital solutions division. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with both design and execution of configuration within the Intelex Platform which is SQL based. They will also work with internal programmers and project managers to configure modules for our clients needs, including Microsoft BI configuration and Oracle based systems.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or three (3) to five (5) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Strong proficiency with development and understanding of databases
- Skilled at optimizing large, complicated queries
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and/or Microsoft BI
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving
- Working knowledge of HTML, JSON, Python, VBA, Oracle
Let’s Talk Benefits
Harbor strives to provide a competitive benefit package for staff members which includes the following:
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Group Medical Coverage
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Coverage
- Pre-Tax Supplemental Coverage
- Employer Paid $15,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Eight (8) Paid Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Hours
- Continued Education encouraged
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Company paid Uber Benefit
- Company paid Cell Phone Benefit
Harbor provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, genetic information, political affiliation, military service or any other characteristic protected by law. Harbor complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Harbor is committed to complying with federal laws concerning employment eligibility of employees hired to work in the United States. In accordance with the immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986, Harbor is required to verify the identity and employment authorization of all employees by completing the Federal Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9. Under IRCA, Harbor must not knowingly hire or continue to employ any person not authorized to work in the United States, and must not discriminate because of national origin against U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, or authorized aliens.